Tuesday, February 11, 2014

OUR BOYS

My Super Heros.. 



 I'm not entirely sure what Aiden is doing to E in this moment. But I laugh every time I see it.






 Cheering on the Hawks at the bowl game!

 I love the pictures where Emmitt is staring at Aiden and you can see confusion written all over his little face. 


 Aiden is teaching E the way of the world in our house.  Child labor. Awesome.


Their first bath together!!!  I think I enjoyed this more than either of them.  Aiden did think it was pretty cool, he just didn't understand why he couldnt' splash and do "fun stuff" while E was in there.  I drank in the peacefulness of it all because I know in a a very short time I will witness a hurricane in my bathroom during a co-bath.


Helping him stand up.  Aiden cannot wait until little brother can run around with him!  All in good time Aiden.. all in good time.


Emmitt honestly just adores Aiden.  Aiden gets just as many, if not more, smiles and giggles than we do!  Watching the bond between these two has been absolutely incredible. There are no words big enough to share how my heart feels when moments like these happen.

One happy family



No comments:

Post a Comment