Our future underwear model..
One of his many awesome outfits. Put together by none other than.. himself.
Dress up is a favorite!
"Aiden what are you doing?"
"I'm pumping mom!!"
I was nursing E and came out to find the whole container of strawberries gone and the tops lined up like this on the table. When I asked Aiden what he did he said, "Well I got a snack. I ate ALL the strawberries! Then I made them into an L like Lilly!" This kid..
We were all in the basement and came upstairs to find Kaden and Aiden like this. HA!
Another awesome outfit creation.
Why not?
His obsession with watches continues..
Loving spiderman these days!
Ha.
He made Grammy wrap up his arm and head.
I just love this picture. It's so him.
The fire hat and the no pants is funny. But the underwear on backwards just makes this outfit complete.
Enough said.
How can you not giggle at this child just by looking at him?
He was "cooking" with me one night and decided to put seasoned crackers into his pot. Then he dumped some of his milk in and mixed it around real good until the crackers were nice and soggy. Then. He. Ate. It.
And liked it.
"Mom take a picture of my sad face because I got hurt on my finger and put a band-aid on."
Oh my gosh, its literally Jeff's mini-me!!!
Yet another outfit created by Aiden.
"I like both of the hats Mom."
Another Jeff mini-me moment :)
He just couldn't get enough of these snowpants the first couple weeks he had them. He wore them all the time!
Showing E how to jam out! (Notice the shorts. It was like -35 that day)
I just.. I can't.. I don't.. ... no words sometimes.
Aiden fell asleep like this for nap one Saturday. Slept like this for 2 straight hours.
Notice me curled up in a tight ball to make room for Aiden and Lills.... welcome to my life.....
I love it :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment