Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wait a minute. They DO sleep?!?!


My boys sleeping.  Makes me smile (both because they don't do it well, and because its so darn adorable)!

Neither of them have fallen asleep while eating or playing or crawling or in my arms while shopping or at the park like you see other kids do.. oh no, not my boys.  But. They do fall asleep cutely :)



This is what I'm working with here people...

There was a night this summer when Jeff had talked Aiden into "camping out" in the basement.  I was sooo excited to get the bed to myself (besides Lills)!! I took this picture and sent it to my mom and said something like "Ahh!!  I get the bed to myself!  I think I may get a few hours of sleep! Ahhh!"
 And then this happened...


Really Lilly?  The clean clothes? Really?

Hehe 

Yep.  He's sleeping!


Oh my gosh.  I coudn't even stand how cute this was.  I took like 27 pictures because it was so cute and they all look exactly like this one. ;)

 Awesome.

This is how I sleep too Lills..

He just loves his George :)

 My snuggle buddy


I think this was one of those early (as in 330/400) mornings that we couldn't get him back to sleep so he ended up in bed with us.  As you can tell.. he cleared the bed.

 So weird. Who took this picture if we are all sleeping??!!

 :)


Haha, I walked in to check on him one night and found him like this.
Step 1: Take picture
Step 2: Make Jeff go look 
Step 3: Weigh options - move him and wake him OR leave him
Step 4: Tell yourself (out loud) how stupid you are to even think about leaving him like that
Step 5: Move him :)

 I took this picture right as they were waking up.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment