Saturday, April 19, 2014

Silliness and Dress-up

Silliness
Our lives are full of it.  



 I tell Aiden to eat over the book so he doesnt get crumbs on the bed.  He eats like an inch away from the book. So literal, hehe.


He wasnt ready to put his shovel away. So he decided he would just shovel water.

Just chillin in E's bumbo eating crackers...

Got new minion underwear.....

Getting dressed with Aiden: Enough said.

 Aiden's regular attire. 

 He even sleeps in it.


 ....


 My kids are nothing short of awesome.


 Fire Chief.  Another one that makes a regular appearance. 

 Also add Halloween socks to this outfit. 


 He makes his friends dress up when they come over. Even if they don't want to.

He left the deck for 2 seconds and comes back out wearing his swimming trunks and singing about monkeys.

Honestly.  This kind of outfit doesn't even phase us anymore. 

I absolutely LOVE it! :)


Aiden puts on his work face (and clothes) when he has jobs to take care of...

What you can't see is the mud ALL over the deck... 

 Let him out of your sight for 3 seconds... seriously.

The mud from above turned to dirt so he got out the broom and cleaned it up.  While wearing his swimming trunks and goggles of course.

This is the kind of stuff I love finding around the house.  I walked into the bathroom one night and found these layed out just like you see in the picture. It made me giggle. :)


 Silly or not silly; that is the question.



Aiden got a terrible haircut so I got out the scissors to fix it when we got home.  I ended up not cutting anything because it was too far gone, but made the mistake of leaving the scissors on the counter while I went and nursed E.  Jeff took his eyes off Aiden for a minute so the following happened...

Aiden walks into E's room.  Mandy looks at Aiden and sees that Aiden is somehow missing hair. 
"Aiden did daddy try to fix your haircut?" Mandy says.
"No, I did!  All by myself!" Aiden says triumphantly.  
"Ummm." replies Mandy. Then she bursts out in a fit of laughter which causes her to start laugh-crying.
"Mom, Im so sorry, don't cry." Aiden says when he sees the tears rolling down his mom's face.
"No Aiden, I'm not sad.  I love you."



I love our life. I love that it is full of silliness and dress-up and crazy antics.  







1 comment: