Going anywhere is always an adventure when Aiden is involved. :) He makes sure he is wearing at least a little bit of his own choice wardrobe anytime we leave the house. Church is usually the only time I get to pick everything (although he usually takes something in his pocket or the car of his choice).
I remember before Jeff and I had kids we would always giggle at the little kids at the store who were dressed up in their halloween costumes in the middle of summer. :) Now I have THAT kid... and I LOVE it. Here are some golden pics to show you what I mean...
On our way to Sarah's baby shower. Boys all cute and cleaned up. Aiden sneaks his fire boots on right before we leave.
Von Maur. Running down the aisles in his spiderman gloves and fire hat.
Then Grammy got him a new watch and so it was spiderman gloves, fireman hat, and the watch. And oh how he checked that watch.
Hy-Vee. 7:00 AM.
Trip to Hy-Vee again. "Mom it's beautiful out there!"
Emmitt doesn't pick out his clothes yet (he would choose naked anyway), but he does make things "interesting" in his own way when we are out and about.
Take this for example: Von Maur, Mother's room to nurse. This is all that happened....
"I want down. I want down. I want down. I want down. I want down. I want down."
"Hey look at this little boy. He's so cute. I'm gonna get him!"








Firefighter helmet and boots awesome, N.J Firefighter here.
ReplyDelete