Come join me as I reminisce on our day to day events in the Lam world! With two boys: Aiden who loves to move, learn, and imagine, and Emmitt, our growing, silly, loving baby, I promise not to disappoint! :)
Saturday, September 14, 2013
37 weeks!
Baby Boy '13 Aiden Jeffrey
2 cm and 90% effaced! Dr. Lyons said she actually could feel the membranes in his little head! WHAA!?!?! Lots of intense contractions, but nothing that is staying regular. He dropped Wednesday so I am feeling pretty good actually (besides having to pee every 20 seconds). Nothin like waiting until the last couple weeks to start feeling good!! But hey, Ill take it!
Aiden and I went to Target a couple days ago and bought newborn diapers and a few more "baby" things. When I took the diapers out of the box I couldnt believe how small they were!!! Aiden even thought they were cute ("Oh how precious!").
I found an adorable little onsie that says "baby brother". I can't wait for him to wear it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment