Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Fun

 Who cares if the mower is broken, he HAD to mow with Duane!

 Watching a tree come down at the park!


 Playing in the rain :)

 Showing Hannah his Gator!

 Taking Lills for a walk, he loves to take charge :)

He decided he didn't want his shirt.. so he took it off.  hehe.





 The neighbors got a new driveway, Im pretty sure we watched this for 2 hours.



 Jeff and I decided to get Aiden a baseball bat and baseball...real.  What were we thinking?!?! 



 Washing his car while daddy washes his too!



 Why wouldn't you feed Lilly this way??? :)




 Concentrating hard to paint ... his hand.  


 I go inside for 2 seconds and this is what happens :)




 Rockin out!




 Pooping. Sometimes is takes him a while.  I mean like a long while.  Like 25 - 30 minutes. 


We made a dog park with his legos, he thought it was pretty darn cool!

So many fun moments in time that I'm so glad I have captured so I don't forget them.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment