Sunday, July 7, 2013

Funny Aidenisms


Aiden is THE funniest kid I know.  He has the greatest imagination and LOVES to talk and tell stories. Here are just some of the examples of the funny and witty things that come out of his mouth.... enjoy :)


*We drove by Linn Mar High School and Aiden said, "One day a girl walked into that building and there were three monsters, 1-2-3" and I said, "Oh there's no such thing as monsters" and he said, "Mom its just a story!!"

*Aiden didn't want to go to bed and as I was taking him back there.. for the third time, he said, "Mom do you want to come in bed with me?  Its a really fun bed, and its warm and colorful!"

*After getting poked at the doctor's office, Aiden said, "Mom why did she poke me?  That's not nice, we don't poke, it hurts!"

*Aiden pointed to the hair on his legs and said, "Look, I have these like Papa does!" HA.

*I gave Aiden a vanilla wafer.. two happened to be stuck together and he said, "I know, it's kind of like Mickey Mouse ears!"

*I was explaining to Aiden that bees make honey and you could see his wheels turning.  All the sudden he said, But mom, bees don't have arms."

*We were on our way to CJ and Lilly was starting to go nuts, barking and crying.  Aiden said, "Lilly you need to stop, you'll make yourself sick."

*We had gone out to Echo Hill on a Sunday for me to do some work and after we left Aiden said, "Mom, it sure was a busy day at school!   We played, and we did work.  And we saw those girls." 

He doesn't miss a thing: 
*Duane was mowing one day and the first thing Aiden said was, "Hey he has a bagger on."  I didn't think much of it but Duane said he usually doesn't have a bagger on, today was an exception.  

*We were getting on the interstate and Aiden said, "They made a new road!"  .. They had put new blacktop down!


Random thoughts from Aiden:
*"I pooped in the bathtub one time"
*To the checker at TJ: "I'm getting a baby brother, Toddy."
*Looked at his poop in the toilet and said, "Hey that looks like dinosaur!"

No comments:

Post a Comment