Winter leaves muddy messes that little boys just LOVE to play in!
3/28
3/28
How about some sledding in the leaves?
4/4
4/4
So happy to be outside without a winter coat on!!
Aiden's version of "going on a wagon ride".
4/26
4/26
The following is an example of why we won't be planting anything behind our garage this year. Aiden has decided to turn it into his personal sandbox. Of dirt.
Enjoy....
I am so in love with this dirt-loving, worm-hunting, adventure-seeking, go-getter!! People keep telling me he is "all boy". I'm not sure I understood the true meaning of that phrase until it got nice out this spring! He has always been quite the daredevil. Very adventurous and curious. Climbing, jumping, being loud are his things. But now enter the muddy, dirty (dirt in places you would think would be impossible to reach), buggy, sweaty, outdoors. And you know what? It's okay. It's all good. What a treat this world is with Aiden in it :)




No comments:
Post a Comment